Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!:
I hope you had a graet thanksgiving with the family time, the food, the fun and the sales. I know I did. Frist of I went to my cousins house to have a great thanksgiving meal then Me, Mitchell (brother) Taylor (sister) Karli (cousin) Jt (cousin) Max (cousin) Alissa (cousin) and Katie (cousin) all when on a hike.
THE HIKE:
Okay so the hike was so much fun! There was the steep, slippery mountain climbing, the rocks piled on top of each other to form the Titanic, the couch rock (the most cofy rock in all of AZ) the cave and the cliff jumping!!!
The Cliff Jumping:
The jumping was true but free falling twenty feet in to a freezing cold lake wasnt. It was just hoping from the Titanic to the actual mountain over about a 4 foot wide 2 feet deep opening.

No comments: