Saturday, October 25, 2008

I WENT TO SCIENCE CAMP





I finally went to science camp and after a long day of hiking and driving i got home. In some werid but awesome way Mitchell and I, not only stayed in the same cabin but slept in the same set of bunk beds, both on top!!! Kinda Creepy!! Although the bathrooms were tiny and the shower was like a mini people shower, i was able to get clean and fit my butt on the tolite. My nickname was Juice Maker because i killed all of the bugs in the cabin. I love Science Camp and if I was able to go again i would do it in a heartbeat. The m&m cabin's skit was so fun it was deal or no deal but instead of playing for $1,000,000 we played for the best cabin, Mary Martin, of course. I was the contestant and was a wanna-be gangster it was funny. the food was
AmaZinG!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashlee Clifford said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! kristi that was MY cabin when i went!!! KOOL KOOL!! i no mary martin is the best huh??? haha i bet you had the timeof uur life huh? i no i did!
ASHLEE