Thursday, October 16, 2008

These Two Madison Brats

Okay here's the story...... Olivia and i are headed to the park in her neighborhood (the Madison elementary neighbor hood), and when we get there we notice these two kids, ignored them and keep walking two play a game of volleyball. So while were playing our game of volleyball one of those kids comes running through the game trying to do that thing where you breath out through your mouth and bring your hand back and forth to make different sounds. Olivia and I stared at him like "are you kidding me?" and didn't start laughing. Then he walks up to Olivia, who just had her cell phone in her hand and asked, "whats your number, i want to text you" Olivia was like what the heck i don't know you at all but all she said was, "ask her" and pointed to me. He walked across the sand court and asked me, "okay then whats your number?" And my response was, "I'm not telling you, why should I?" Olivia picked up our two cell phones sitting there while this creepy boy was looking at them. She then gestured me toward her and i followed. "Lets go" she said loud enough for just me to hear. We grabbed our shoes and started to walk away when then the girl there stuck a branch from a bush in my face and said here a present for you. I told the girl, "no thanks" and she just kept it in my face, Olivia told me to just take and that's exactly what i did then through it on the floor. We asked them what grade their in and they said 6th and Olivia and i thought, "any sixth grader wouldn't act like that" They must have been really short 6th graders not even being four feet tall okay.... maybe there were for feet exactly. Then they asked us what school we go to we replied as "a school. you?" "Madison" they both answered proudly. Olivia told them we go to Wilson. "Oh you guys go to that gay school Wilson" the boy said, and i said fighting back, "Oh you guys go to that gay school Madison". Olivia said "well you kinda go there Kristi" i said only on Mondays. Then that's when it got ugly. "Oh i thought I've seen that ugly brace-face before" that jerk boy said. My hands grew in to tight fists and i asked, "can i hurt him" quietly. Olivia told me no so we kept on walking. Then the girl stuck a poisonous plant in our face trying to get us to eat it trying to persuade us by saying, "eat it its good eat it" I got so fed up while her hand was in my face i hit it hard. The plant thing in her hand went flying. Once we finally got back to Olivia's house we told john all about it. Then we wanted to finish our game so we said but were going back, he told us Hed come too. Once we started another fun game of volleyball those kids started to walk towards us like they wanted to start a fight. Then they noticed John standing there and decided maybe we don't want to go over there and left the park. THAT'S THE STORY.........

No comments: